Okay I woke up late today and didn't go to church. So crap! sorry it's not my intention :( lmbat tdur pnya psl bah.
I woke up then having my breakfast with the sista.. then i take my bath. I was going to follow my dad sending my mum to work and guess what?! my big sista begging me not follow. Dush! but i don't care! sa mau jugaa ikut sebab sy pok kena blanja makan mee sup Atong hoho..:) but with the strength she has, she pull me so not get into the car until she fell down her self to the ground! ah-hah!
the most funniest ever she fell like the goalkeeper doing his slide LOL..Hey sista who ask you to wear that kind of flip-flop when you trying to get me? hahahah okay let's blame the flip-flop.
sorry i couldn't stop laughing when i imagined the way you fall :D
i pity you ! hahah
she about to cry okay hahah
small matter mah :)
bye bye roxy :(
sampai putus bah yaw..
Adios!




2 comments:
hahahahahahaha!!!!!live infront of me..tot u guys playing rugbi wakaka
hahaha semat kan dia landing hahaha
Post a Comment