10 July 2010

A little UPDATE

I have been busy for my practical. Tersangatlah sibuk sampai teda masa mau jumpa my geng karas :(
 My work day from Monday to Saturday. Cis everyday pun bgn awal. Sandi baa yaw ! Going to church on Sunday and get a fully rest. Neh apa mcm mau jumpa? Sudalah mereka-mereka semua d kejauhan @ bukan d area KK. Cibaii If only I had my license I will drive myself to meet them :| Kangen banget ne. I miss the laughter bah.
Since I started my practical, It seems like my teenage time was fully  'TERGANGGU' dan ini amatlah menyedihkan manusia yg bernama EVE ! 
Sometimes, It feels like my practical day killing me. Doing the same job, same things at the same place and surrounded by  the same people . Lame huh? But at the same time, I have to move on cause this is the only way I can earn some money aight? hell ya! Baiklah~ 
Before, I've been curious for what I will learn during  my practical, well I had learned a lot lah juga.. Doing the inspection was siok but kadang-kadang bikin mengantuks.. If there is machinery punya keja maybe lagi siok. But this is under construction so theres no hope to do such machinery jobs.
Wearing the safety boots everyday was so memnatkan. Kaki@betis@bontung ku yg memang besar semakin besar dan memebesar! Cis! Apakah yg dapat ku lakukan?   Sabar ja lah kan.. Bah itu bangunan 19 storey condo, luckily the company ada menyediakan lift smpai level 16. Ok lah at least kan. But sometimes, tu lift pndai ada troubleshoot. Naik tangga lor sampai atas. Gilaaa eh ! Kalo lah ada tukang babo? Hahahah punya sioksness!!

Ok stop talking bout my Practical.

Hey it's July and my birthday is coming ya'll!
I'm turning 20. Still young and Pretty and beautiful and many lifes to come. I have decided to celebrate my birthday with my dearest friend, JANE since her birthday is the after day of my Bigg day :) And of course with the geng karas lah.. 
*we need support juga bah* ngeheheh... 
Waka waka I'm 20 and I'm gonna use my own money to take my P license wohoooo! I promised to myself  not to burden my lovely Dady to pay everything for me. I'll try to  'BERDIRI DI ATAS KAKI SENDIRI' as long as I can :) 

Ok then, I've been writing too much. Now I need to sleep and get some rest for tomorrow.
To do list for tomorrow :
7.00am - Breakfast at mee sup pipin with Fifi and Violet the birthday girl
8.30am until 2.30pm  - Going to Ceramah for the license
the after - Meeting my goo goo dolls :)

Till then, Adios bloggie! Have a good night!

No comments: