22 August 2010

And I blog again.

I've been addicted to blogger.com since i'm signing up my email address here. 
so whatsa matter? menyampah lah?. bah 


I am no longer activating my Facebook since I've been too much on-lining my self. I can't even can get my ass off away from my lappie. Too much wei. Harus less on9-kan diri. Yes I really should. Plus, I have to get started doing my report for the practical. I only have a couple of months to done and clear everything or unless kerja terbengkalai dan bertimbun mcm sampah. I'm here try to disciplining my self not to postpone any of(...) Hell yeah, postponing is one of my bad habit. bad habit? no. Menjadi kebiasaan suda tu sikalang. 


It's Sunday morning. Oh baiklah. I slept late last night sebab benda2 yg nda berenti2 hilang dari kepala then here is the result. I woke up late and didn't went to church. what the heck?!
And here i am again takan-takan keyboard lp. Bangun2 ja sakit perut bukan sebab PMS tapi gara2 tahan kencing semalam. Ini dia  si penakut mau turun. Kalo mami tau confirm kena jarum pantat or kena ckp mau tanam batu karang di dlm. Ermm bah ok juga baitu. 
okay sy pun menyampah sudah apa yg sa mengarut sini. k bai :)

No comments: