I am used to it and I'm still learning to not make the same mistakes more often. Cause thats how life use to be right? Making mistakes is a lesson to be learn.
In the first place, I promised to myself not to fall in love again after what I've been through at my past. I've been through heaven and hell with someone that I thought who can make my life goes around, who can make my day more precious. But it never was.
And for now, I fell in love again. Yes I fell in love with this guy. I know, I shouldn't but, can we, the human being who have the heart feeling forbid our self to fall in love again? yes? no? What's on your mind when you fell in love? It's the happiness were count on. I met this guy. I know I broke the promises I made and It ain't easy. I have no idea in mind whether i'm taking the right step or not. I know it would be too risky. I wish I could change the way the world goes round. I just can't help myself to not to fall in love again.
If I was wrong, please tell me the right way.



No comments:
Post a Comment