29 September 2010

I met u there :)

Hello bloggers,hello readers (adakah?ngehh) and hello to my bloggie yg x seberapa :) berghh! 

Dulu-dulu before i went to PKK, i mean after finished my highschool, sy lah suri rumah yg terbaik di alam semesta. Malam berjaga, pagi baru tidur. Mcm ikut waktu di London,Paris maybe Tokyo bah. Paling stress di rumah, Kais pagi mkn pagi,kais ptg mkn ptg. FML. 

Mostly my highschool friends sambung skul suda. I need to further my studies as well. Selagi umur masih muda, masih ada chance mau skul bagus sambul skul kata dady ku syg. So, I further my study at ATI college and taking the Tourism course. 
Then here we goes ATI. I have a lots of friend there and since i'm taking the tourism course, adalah outdoor activity. Pegi tmpt2 pelancongan, best :) Paling femes, Ranau. Hurmm too many memories to flashback. 3 months at ATI then i get this surat tawaran from PKK. Frankly, I dun wanna go but for Daddy, i will. So paling sedih, saying goodbye to my ATI classmates:( 
After registration di PKK, i learn how to be independent,staying in the hostel and get along with all the rules and regulation.Meeting new friends and i started lost contact with my ATI friends same like my high school friends after . Everyone is busy with their studies. And after a long time, didn't get what they've been up to i met them on facebook,MOSTLY! Reconnect with them on FB memang menggembirakan! This is why FB useful. It's connecting people no matter where they are. Thanks to facebook and hello to my long lost friends. How about Yam cha? :)


Think smart  This is how High tech connecting people :P



No comments: