Obviously, I'm happy with my life now. After what I've been through in the past? I've been through heaven and hell but I moved on! I know it's not good to write about your ex but this is it. I have to clear everything. Its seems hard but I lived it. I can moved on without you. I loved you but now it's end but it doesn't mean there's hatred between us. I believe that all things happen for a reason.
And now, the past is past. Life goes on. Please don't come back. It's too late. It's not like we haven't try over and over again stupid fight doesn't make things better. FAILED. I don't wanna end this thingy with the same ending. So please just go with the flow. I have my on way, so I hope you follow your own. I'm living my life to the fullest but my sweet memory will always kept on my 'Sweet memories' box.
-Roger and out-




No comments:
Post a Comment