I just received an award from one of my blogger friends. And here it is;
You need to do these 3 following tasks after receiving the award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and the link of the person.
-Thanks Stella! XOXO!
2. Spread this award to 15 bloggers who you like and think their blog is awesome.
-Actually i don't really good 'bout this tagging awards stuff cause i dunno which and who i suppose tagged to, so im trying my best here aight. Here you go..
1. Krissy
2. Colyn
3. Azura
4. Donna
5. Kyeko Picaa
7.Leona
9.Resysca
10.Yan Chloe
11.Louie
13.Lexy
14.Attanjoije
15.Nancy Poh
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
The 7 things..
1. I hate veggie
2. My daddy is my HERO.
3. I dislike backstabber. (duh~ everyone does)
3. A student that still rely on my parents.
4. I love cute stuff.
5. I'm in progress to keep my hair long and long :)
6. Born and bred in Sabah.
7. Saya budak kampung :))
Okay i'm done! If you read this and your name were on the tagged list, do take your award aight? Thanks and babai fellows! Have a nice day.




No comments:
Post a Comment