27 October 2010

Giving my best

Giving My Best Concert(GMB) is tomorrow. It will be held at KDCA, Penampang and will lead by the vocalist of Samson group band from Indonesia,Bam. I didn't know he's active in religious stuff and i didn't know he's Christian too? It's something to proud of! Well, to all the non-Muslim people who gonna join this concert, see you there :) 

Let us Love not in word or speech, but in truth and action. (1 John 3:18)
God bless you all !

5 comments:

Maegyvear said...

Haha. I thought, you gonna write about my blog when I first saw your blog post title (Giving My Best). Btw, yay! I envy you. Saya pun mau pigi juga concert GMB, tp x dpt! Huhu. Next time la..huhu

EveEvey said...

haha the entry tittle, no offence ah:) envy? oh don't be.. there's always a next time bah:) mesti ada lagi tu hehe

Colyn Enim said...

Yer...lmbt ah sa tgk ni post... Alaa...xdpt sda suruh ko kirim slm sma dia... Upload picx if u hv...lol~ ;p

EveEvey said...

heheh si erica suda kirim salam sama dia, ko x jeles? hahah.. ada i upload the pic at facebook only.

Colyn Enim said...

Grr...dia tu mmg...LOL!

Aits...bha nt Sa p cek :)