05 November 2010

Madness

All this while I've been considering to the people around me but none of em' make any sense. They wouldn't appreciate it and their simply doing the same thing over and over again and it's sucks. How could I understand that people when their not even  tried to understand the others? Are they moron or stupid or they don't have the brain to think? SRSLY i'm sick of these people. It's tiring. Idk what else to do, i am not that kind bah to please everyone, i can explode anytime w/o you notice it. perghh!


Hmm ignore that part. It's midnight and i didn't  hear my blankie calling me to sleep yet and my eyes didn't ask permission to shut yet so spending time with my lappy until dawn would be fun (my 'doing report' mood not here yet). As usual, my lappy is the great friend i ever had. Very loyal friend on earth i have after my HP. I have no worries to sleep late cause tomorrow is holiday again. Happy Deepavali :) yeehaw~
Recently, nothing interesting to talk about, all i was thinking is counting my practical day to end(I've been mentioning it a million times already) and of course Christmas! It's almost that time of year again. It's officially acceptable to talk about Christmas and presents which blows my mind. Exchange gift come come? tehee!


So until then bloggers and blog-walkers. Have a good night and Happy Deepavali :)





No comments: