05 December 2010

it's been awhile since my last update :)

So, school is started and Christmas is just a few weeks to go. Actually, i hate it when i have to go to class on the month of December cause it's Christmas and school holiday for the primary and secondary school. * jealous!* But it's okay though as long as i still can celebrate Christmas with my cool family :)


Currently, i just leave home. No no, i am not running away from home lah. I'm staying with a friend during school. Somewhere on earth. Just like last last semester. Hurmm, talking bout hostel? I'm not type of person who loves to stay at hostel. I just don't like living in a place with rules and regulation that i have to follow everyday ah-ah. So that's why i prefer to stay with my friend. 


I have not much to update. Student life is start and for sure i have to start my engine. Gentlemen start your engine, ready for the battle. vroom vroom! Adios ya'll :)






No comments: