20 January 2011

Begin and end your day with a smile :)

Howdy people? Feeling good?
I just  done with my dinner.hurmm  I’m not that tired today cause classes start at noon.It’s kinda beautiful day today.. you know why?

First, i was late to class today even the classes was start at noon. Luckily, the lecturer buat duh~  when i entered the class. Thank you God. 

Secondly, last night i should study for my MicroP test  instead, i go online and only manage myself to only-look-at my notes in the middle of the night and i didn’t even get the input. Huh! I only have 2 classes  today that finished at 4.00p.m and the MicroP test start at 5.00 p.m.  I did read my notes before the test get started but i just don’t get it why i cant remember what i’ve read. I know it’s my bad who didn’t study last night.
Soo, what makes me feelin’ good? MicroP test is as easy as ABC! Thank God once again! I promise i’ll study for the coming battle :)

My lappy banyak bulu-bulu kucing lerr.. sebab soya and the childrens always pinjam. Hurmmm



see the name, sungguh mahal yerr :)