06 July 2011

The broken nail and swollen eye

This is always happening when i keep my nail long. I got my nail stuck when i'm about zipping my pants. My aunt said It's look like my grandpa's nail and i was like oh okay. =.=



I went for a photoshoot last Sunday, i'm using contact lens. It's pretty windy that day and as the wind is blowing, the sand was blow into my eyes. I thought there's nothing gonna happen cause i don't feel any bad effect. 

The morning after, i woke up with my swollen eye, the left side. It sometime itchy and reddish but i have to stand with it to prevent it become worst.  


This is the 3rd day i'm with my swollen eye, i feel better now. Get well soon dear eye, i don't want to go to school with this swollen eye :( 

I miss my mum's cooking. *ohmommayyourdaughterismissingyourcooking*

No comments: