18 November 2011

Greyson Chance


I went to Greyson Chance Showcase at 1Borneo last night , been excited to see him live!  The place was flooded with the crowd and yes i was sweating but it was awesomee! Bumped with a lot of familiar people that i didn't expect they're GC's big fan too and that is so niceee! 

What so special with GC? His cute little face is the second thing, the special thing bout him is his voice! i fell in love with him since the first time i heard his song on air, 'Waiting outside the line'. I know a lot of people doesn't like him, talk bad bout him (as mush as what happen to JB) but so sorry i don't give a damn bout that. I know People get jealous  especially to the guys? oopps :P

Do come to KK again please :(




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You still remember i babo u so u can see him clearly? Hehe