02 September 2010

I'm lovin' it

Oh yeah ! I've been waiting for my dearly sister get home after 5 days long journey to Philippines. After she's got home, naah I get a little jealous after saw all those picture were took while they were in Philippine well, sakainess=.=! I never been there. Such a beautiful place!  Fascinating building and Huge church is everywhere,
And she bought this for me of course weheeee me likey :)

Birthstone Rosary - Ruby for those who was born in July
Tee-shirt from One of the famous place in the Tagaytay city. Their called it 
keychain - The quote is cool
and this :)



Tanksalot sis, Adioseh!



4 comments:

K. Emmanoelle said...

wahhhhhhhhh i miss my sis alot laa! mau juga kunun sy sini minta beli!!!!!! hihihihihihi

EveEvey said...

your mummy going to london so makesure ada something untuk sy k? heheh

K. Emmanoelle said...

HAHAHAHA...... mcmna tu? anak sndr pn nda minta beli apa2.. wakakakakakak.. :P

EveEvey said...

minta bah minta tapau org poteh bole ke? hahah